|Tuesday, October 4th|
- My due date is coming up fast. At this point I'm just pretty much waiting around. I know just about everyone says this, but we're hoping she arrives early. This week would be nice!
- I'm still working out, but I only plan to go twice this week. I'm not sure if I'll do anything else (like walking) ... I'm pretty active around the house doing chores and projects so I think I'm getting plenty of exercise.
- Last time I checked (Saturday) I had gained 29 pounds. People keep comparing my belly to a basketball, but to me it feels more like a bowling ball. A heavy bowling ball.
- I'm sleeping a lot better these days, and the hip pain I complained about a few weeks ago is totally gone (yay!).
- At my midwife appointment last week, I was measuring between 35 and 36 weeks. Since I was 37 weeks at the time, the midwife mentioned the growth ultrasound thing again. She said we would wait and see how things are progressing at my next appointment (which is tomorrow). I'm not even remotely concerned and I'm not even sure I would consent to an ultrasound. Carl and I were discussing it, and we think that the whole "your measurement should be 37 because you are 37 weeks pregnant" is just about as ridiculous as saying that every person who weighs a certain weight should have the exact same measurements. It just doesn't add up.