I had some fun posts planned for last week, but for a variety of reasons (one of which involved three days at a hotel with a spotty internet connection) I didn't get much of anything done. I'm playing catch up now! Here's my 18-week status report:
- The Bump says my baby is now the size of a sweet potato. I can visualize the baby looking like an onion or avocado (in terms of size), but somehow the sweet potato comparison isn't resonating with me. What do you think?
- I am holding steady at a 12-pound weight gain.
- My belly is looking a lot rounder; even rounder than one week ago.
- The baby has decided to take up residence right next to my bladder, and as a result I am not sleeping through the night. I'll just consider this preparation for the baby's arrival.
- We have a probable boy's name and a probable girl's name, but we won't make a final decision until we see him or her. We want to make sure the name fits! We're also keeping the name a secret until he or she is born.
- Two weeks from tomorrow (June 6th) is the day we find out whether we are having a boy or a girl!
- I haven't been to A Pea in the Pod for two weeks.
Check back tomorrow for a post on pregnancy cravings and the paleo diet.